- Do you understand what really caused the housing crash in 2008?
- Do you understand what really caused the tech bubble crash in 2000?
- Do you know that our financial system is currently set up to impoverish you with a stealthy tax?
- Do you know how your money is created?
- Do you know how your money is supposed to be created?
- Do you know what the Federal Reserve really is?
- Do you know how the Federal Reserve affects your daily life?
- Did you know the Federal Reserve's policies are the reasons behind the growing income gap in America between the wealthy and the poor?
Learning this will change your life because it will change the choices you make. We are entering the greatest financial crisis the world has ever known. And the greatest wealth transfer that the world has ever seen will take place with it.
Make sure you're on the right side of that wealth transfer.
Watch it. And then watch it again. I have probably watched it over 20 times now and I'm still watching it.
What an awesome way to show how the Federal Reserve creates "money" out of thin air. And what that does to your money and your standard of living.Read More
I've been hurt by it. I've cried over it. I've dreamed about it. I've made future goals with it. We have joyful moments together. We have a past. We have a present. Hopefully, we will have a full and prosperous future together. My boyfriend? No no. I'm talking about money.
We all have stories about money in our lives. It's a relationship. And like members of the opposite sex, if you don't really understand how it works in general, you won't know how to apply it successfully to your life. For example, the woman who doesn't realize that many men want the chase when pursuing a woman, might make the mistake of instead chasing her dream guy and squashing his attraction for her before it ever even got off the ground.
Same with money (and prosperity for that matter). If you don't understand general properties of it, you might squash your chances of attracting more of it into your life. Or you could lose what you've already got.Read More